This page will build to be my own little catalouge of research, studies and articles that I find relevant or interesting and know I would like to share or revisit in the future. I figured this is the best way to organize it.
- Walking in Minimalist Shoes Is Effective for Strengthening Foot MusclesMuscles - Brigham Young UniversityBrigham Young University
- Walking in Minimalist Shoes Is Effective for Strengthening Foot Muscles -PubMed
- Isocaloric carbohydrate deprivation induces protein catabolism despite a low T3-syndrome in healthy men
- Modification of immune responses to exercise by carbohydrate, glutamine and anti-oxidant supplements
- Influence of dietary carbohydrate intake on the free testosterone: cortisol ratio responses to short-term intensive exercise training
*Growth, body composition, and cardiovascular and nutritional risk of 5- to 10-y-old children consuming vegetarian, vegan, or omnivore diets
- Why Dietary Cholesterol Does Not Matter (For Most People)
- Questions and Answers on Cholesterol and Health with NHLBI Nutritionist Janet de Jesus, M.S., R.D.
- Linoleic acid-good or bad for the brain?
- Effects of diets enriched in linoleic acid and its peroxidation products on brain fatty acids, oxylipins, and aldehydes in mice
- Oxidized metabolites of linoleic acid as biomarkers of liver injury in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis
- Pilot clinical study of the effects of ginger root extract on eicosanoids in colonic mucosa of subjects at increased risk for colorectal cancer
- Total Meat Intake is Associated with Life Expectancy: A Cross-Sectional Data Analysis of 175 Contemporary Populations